My book “Turning Science into Things People Need” explores the journeys of 10 scientists who left the research lab to pursue careers in industry.
Driven by a desire to see their work give tangible results in months rather than decades, these people have all built exciting careers in a wide variety of roles.
Five of these scientists are successful entrepreneurs, starting their own successful companies!
What is working industry really like?
Get advice directly from people who get up in the morning and can’t wait to get to work. Learn about the following jobs:
- Director of Product Development (read excerpt)
- Product Manager (read excerpt)
- Reliability Engineer (read excerpt)
- Senior Optical Engineer (read excerpt)
- Process Development Engineer (read excerpt)
- Mergers and Acquisitions Program Manager (read excerpt)
- Entrepreneur (read excerpt)
- CEO (read excerpt)